Landlord Insurance Brokers Blackpool

Landlord Insurance Blackpool


As Landlords ourselves we fully understand how important it is to have the correct protection in place for your buy-to-let portfolio. Landlord insurance is not a legal requirement in the United Kingdom, however it is highly recommended to get covered for any potential risks which come hand in hand with owning properties. Such as accidental or malicious damage by tenants, employers or property owners liability and loss of rent due to uninhabitable conditions or tenant related issues.

The cost of landlord insurance can vary on a range of factors from the condition of the property, security measures in place on the property and the level of cover required. Central Insurance Brokers will always go above and beyond to make sure the cover you receive perfectly matched with your properties needs.

Our experts at Central Insurance Brokers protect hundreds of landlord’s investments in Blackpool and throughout the United Kingdom. We contact a selected range of A rated insurers on your behalf every year to ensure you are always getting the best possible deal on your landlord insurance.


What Does Landlord Insurance Cover?

Buy to Let Property Insurance provides cover for items such as:

  • Buildings
    Buildings insurance covers damage to your buy-to-let property, which could be caused by events such as floods.

  • Subsidence
    Subsidence is caused by unstable foundations and causes building foundations to sink into the ground, this can then cause damage to a property by cracks inside and outside of the property.

  • Property Owners Liability
    When dealing with the general public, liability insurance is one of the most important aspects of insurance to consider. Property portfolios are no different and having liability insurance will protect you from any hefty payouts in the case of an accident

  • Loss of Rent
    If your buy-to-let property is damaged in an insured event such as a flood and is no longer habitable by a paying tenant loss of rent insurance will cover any income lost.

  • Optional Landlords’ contents
    Contents insurance is there to cover items in buy-to-let properties that aren’t part of the property, such as fixtures and fittings, appliances and free standing furniture.

Get in touch with Central Insurance Brokers today for your tailored quote via the form on this page or alternative call us on 01253 764924


Get a Quote


Why Use Central Insurance

Benefits of using Central Insurance Blackpool:

  • Long-established broker since the 1980s
  • Instant online quotation with access to dozens of other insurers offline
  • We search the market every year to ensure you're always getting the best deal
  • Claims team with over 26 years of experience, dedicated to helping you