Stanley Park, Blackpool

Stanley Park is the largest public park in Blackpool and home to Central Insurance. Opened in 1926, it was named after Sir George Edward Villiers Stanley and has now received grade II listed status. Central Insurance moved in North Lodge in 2017, a building to the left on the main gates. See some of the photos taken of the park a couple of weeks after we moved in.

Use the arrows to view the pictures or swipe below: